Simple Health Tips & Exercise Of The Day For Adults
Health is just like wealth. As you know that the covid-19 is a major public health issue and has caused many people and centuries sick around the world. So we have to take care more than before normal life style now to prevent you safe for this dynamic and pandemic. We will discusses on your health of the day how you can get bit your time with safely and good life style. There are a number of people whose asking what can I do to help stay healthy? First of the this eating a diet of fresh, balanced, whole foods is the best way to get your daily dose of vitamins and minerals. Vitamin C AND A potent antioxidant and critical to immune health, can be found in many fruit and vegetables.
Simple Healthy Living Facts for adults, daily Diet and Exercise Tips & Tools for Success
- Scratch your ear to stop the tickle in your throat. If you are having trouble falling asleep, blink fast for a minute so put your hands in ice water and flex them if you have a migraine. Acidity and ulcers. One natural treatment for acidity is chewing a few basil tulsi leaves after a meal.
- 5 cups of green teas a day can help you lose weight, most of it around your belly.
- Laughing for 15 minutes has the same health benefits as getting two extra hours of sleep.
- Press your tongue firmly against the back of your teeth to prevent a sneeze.
- Day time snaps have been proven to improve your memory and reduce your risk of heart disease.
- If you are in bed still feeling dizzy, place one of the legs on the ground. This will help the brain recalculate your position.
- If you listen to music frequently if will reduce the risk of a brain tumor over the course of your life.
- If you drink enough water in the morning, you will be happier, sharper, and more energetic throughout the day
- Turn the water to cold at the end of your shower to prevent acne. Cold water seals your pores and prevents dirt and bacteria from entering them.
- If you have tooth ache, rub some ice between your thumb and forefinger. This can relieve the pain by up to 50%.
- If you want to burn fat faster
- A cup of coffee before a workout speeds up the fat burning process.
- If you are feeling sleepy, hold your breath for a long as you can and then release it.
- The ultimate detox water. Half cucumber, one lemon, one spring of mint leaves and water.
- Two most effective treatments for depression are exercise and spending time with pets.
- Having pomegranate juice daily is good for the heart and useful for people suffering from low blood pressure hypertension
- Before breakfast, eat half a cup of cooked beets if you suffer from chronic constipation or indigestion.
- Cayenne paper relives headaches by depleting a neurotransmitter that helps send pain signal.
- Watermelon can help relieve stress and anxiety as well as keep you energized and boost your metabolism.
If you are banana lover read these tips and amazing beneficial facts of this natural gift fruit
No 1 prevent calcium loss
Banana improves your calcium absorption and will prevent calcium loss in your body.
No 2 make you smarter
As we mentioned before bananas are known to boost brain function and will improve the cognitive and reasoning ability. This occurs due to rich potassium content which is vital for proper brain activity.
No 3 as they improve calcium
No 3 as they improve calcium absorption in the body bananas can prevent the formation of kidney stones and may also prevent kidney cancer; they will improve your bone and teeth.
No 4 fight anemia
Due to the rich iron content bananas can improve your blood production and fight anemia.
No 5 aid digestion
Bananas are rich in fiber which will improve your digestion and fight numerous digestive problems such as constipation and diarrhea.
No 6 regulate your blood sugar levels
Banana is a great fruit for diabetics as they can regulate the level of glucose in your blood. They can also help you in cases of depression, PMS and will improve your mood.
No 7 protect from cardiovascular diseases
Consuming bananas regularly they have been linked to lower risk of heart attack or stroke due to their rich potassium and low sodium content.
No 8 Fight depressions
Bananas can fight depression thanks to tryptophan, a precursor to the neurotransmitters serotonin and melatonin, which regulate your mood.